Wednesday 30 July 2014

My daily make up routine ~perfectpastelflower

My makeup routine isn't a heavy makeup as I go to school and don't like the hassle in the morning of heavy makeup but any way I do use a fair amount of products these are my ones I am using at the moment.
           Firstly I apply the maybiline better skin foundation in soft Belgae ( I know this is just a tester I have been trying it out and really like it I will be purchasing the bottle) I apply this with my real techniques foundation brush I do not put a very thick coverage of this !
        Next I apply the miss sporty concealer as I find this stays on all day through all weather. I apply this just on blemishes and around my noise I then use my body shop concealer stick in the shade 01 for under my eyes this is a thicker consistency than the miss sporty one.
          Then I move on to my eyes I don't do to much to my eyes I apply the maybiline black on black mascara which is a great buy I will be doing a review on that soon. to the top and bottom lashes.
         Finally I use my baby lips tinted stick all over and then my seventeen lip gloss for a extra shine .
       So that's my routine I know its not a full face of makeup but if you would like me to tell you about what I use for that I will do another post soon thanks for all your support ....... Perfect pastel flower X

No comments:

Post a Comment