Saturday 2 August 2014

Review on lush lip scrubs ~ perfectpastelflower

Hey guys today I am going to talk about the lush lip scrubs I find them so nice I love the scent and the texture so nice ! The scent that I have is bubble gum it is so sweet and lovely scented.
     I bought this thinking that you just put it on your lips for like a few seconds and then just take it off but I did a bit of research and found that you have to leave it on for a few minutes until the sugar starts to melt and rub it around on your lips. I then washed it of and applied some Burt's bees lip balm and  found that my lips were instantly refreshed and I had no dry skin !
      I know this isn't a long review but I thought I would do one before I go out hope you are all well..... Perfect pastel flower X

Twitter - @perfectpastelf
Follow me on bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment