Thursday 31 July 2014

Review on the toni and guy sea salt spray~perfectpastelflower

Hey guys today I am going to do another review on the Toni and guy sea salt spray this is my absolute favourite sea salt spray its a bit more pricey compared to the others but it is well worth it all you do is add a few sprays all around your hair and then scrunch and just mess it up I like to flip my hair over and do it as I find it gives a more volumed affect ! It may just be me but I love this products smell it is a bit like the sea I'm bad at describing scents so just go into boots or to your local drug store and smell it. But seriously this is the best salt spray you will have I have also had the l'oriel and the got2b one and they were good but none of them as good as this one
             I hope this has helped if any of you guys have any suggestions of blogs you would like to see I am open to comments ! :)..... Perfect pastel flower X

No comments:

Post a Comment