Friday 1 August 2014

Tenby fun ~perfectpastelflower

Recently I have been to tenby and stayed in a caravan it was extremely nice as the weather was spectacular and I really enjoyed going to the beach and in the pool ! I also went to narbeth which is a lovely little village with little trinket shop I loved all the little boutiques that they had and they had lovely cake shops. The one thing that I noticed was that all of the shops were very vintage which made me think that I didn't really have any vintage things and the one thing that caught my eye was a vintage makeup pot so I ended up buying that -oppsies ! I also in the caravan park tried a Millie's Cookie's milkshake it was heaven I am now hocked if you have never tried one of these I highly recommend them !
Hope you are all well......perfect pastel flower X

No comments:

Post a Comment