Friday 1 August 2014

Q&A time !! ~perfectpastelflower

Hey guys today I thought that I would do a Q&A ! Hope this gives you a better idea about me and what i'm like...

What piece of makeup cant you live with out ?
I can't live without my concealer I know that for a lot of people it is concealer as well but my concealer just always makes me fell less insecure about my spots or blemishes so it would have to be concealer .

What is your favourite hair product ?
My favorite hair product would have to be the Toni and guy sea salt spray as I find it works miricals on my hair and makes it bigger and bouncier.

What is your favorite lip stick ?
I would have to say any of the Kate moss lip sticks I have quite a lot of those I find them super long stay and not to pricey.

What is your favourite drugstore brand  ?
I have never had to answer this question because I think that it depends what I am looking for as I like the maybiline mascaras the rimmel foundations and other products from other ranges but If I had to pick one I would pick maybiline as I find that the quality of their products is great !

Is there a piece of makeup that you bought because of trend but ended up not liking it ?
Yes I am very guilty of following the crowd trends instead of looking for myself the most recent one Is the soap and glory eye liner I just thought that since a lot of people had liked it I thought that I would give it a try but no I just didn't like it I found it quite hard to use and not a pure black colour in my opinion it was a bad buy but its my fault for following the crowd.

what inspired you to become a blogger  ?
I was inspired buy other accounts and my love for beauty and fashion ! So I just decided to set up an account I know my account isn't big but I hope that it will grow although it doesn't bother me if it doesn't !

Hope you are all well please leave a comment below would love to have s chat to some of you ! :).....perfect plastel flower X

No comments:

Post a Comment