Friday 1 August 2014

Review on the batiste dry shampoo ~ perfectpastelflower

Right then its warm my hair is a mess and I needed a saviour....the batiste dry shampoo today is your day to shine. I tried this out on like a few months ago when my hair was fine but I saw no difference but  today my hair was a mess and I didn't know what to so I thought I would give this another try...it was fabulous it gave my hair so much volume and took out any of the oils I literally cannot describe to you how good it is and the packaging is just great it is pink and has flowers !!!
          And even better if that doesn't suite u there are plenty of other different scents and styles this one smells of roses and almost strawberry like ! My other favourite one is the cherry one I bought mine from superdrug and they were on offer. Also you can chose your size so if you don't want to spend to much money on a big one in case you don't like it you can by a small one which is great for traveling  Hope this has inspired you to go and get one of these.....perfect pastel flower X

No comments:

Post a Comment